This was originally shared with me by Gary on Facebook and I thought it was a great twist on traditional cheesecake. The ginger biscuits is optional and could of course be replaced with original digestives.
What you’ll need:
- 4 standard sized vanilla muller light yoghurts
- 8 ginger biscuits (supermarket own brand was used, works fine)
- 2 tablespoons of Flora light
- 12g sachet of gelatine
- Crush your ginger biscuits into small pieces.
- Melt your 2 tablespoons of margarine in the microwave and then pour over your biscuit mix.
- Grease-proof your tin and evenly spread the biscuit mix to the bottom. Leave to set for an hour so the topping can stick properly.
- Make up your gelatine using boiling water, and add in the yogurt continuously stirring as you do so, to ensure smooth consistency.