This is a recipe shared by Jan Ravell on Facebook, I gave it a try as my first Slimming World Cheesecake and I really enjoyed it. If you portion the recipe into 4 it can be used as your B choice for the day, making it syn free if you don’t syn the sweetener (tweak is a choice)
- Tub of Quark
- Any strawberry yoghurt
- 1 Sachet of Gelatin
- 2 teaspoons of sweetener
- 8 Aldi Summer Fruits benefit bars (2 are your B choice)
- Heat benefit bars for a minute until they’re soft, mash them up to cover the base of your tin.
- Mix the gelatin with the quark, sweetener and yoghurt and blend well in a blender until smooth.
- Spread mixture on top of the biscuit base and top with strawberries (optional)
- Put in the fridge until set
- Portion into 4.