This cake has been shared with me by Kelly Davies on Facebook and is DELICIOUS. I’m a big lover of coffee flavoured treats and this is my new favourite. It’s 24 syns for the whole recipe, and can comfortably be portioned into 8 slices which gives you 3 syns per slice.
- 150g of self raising flour (24 syns)
- 4 eggs
- Salted Caramel food flavouring 1/2 small bottle (usually 30ml as half of a 60ml bottle)
- 4 Tablespoons of sweetener (I don’t syn this, but if you tweak, it’s 2 syns)
- 1 Tsp coffee
- Hot water
- Frylight a baking tin
- Mix the flour, eggs and salted caramel food flavouring together.
- Mix the teaspoon of coffee with some hot water so it’s dissolved, and mix in to the mixture
- Pour into a baking tin and cook for 10-15 minutes at 190
- Portion into 8 slices for 3 syns a slice.