This was shared by Tracy on Facebook and I just had to try and share! When divided into 12 pieces it’s 2.5 syns a slice.
Syn Value: 2.5 (12 slices)
What you’ll need:
- 8 digestive biscuits
- 4 tsp of flora light
- 1 sachet of gelatine
- Lemon flavour green style muller light yoghurt
- Crush 8 digestive biscuits into little bits.
- Melt your 4 tsp of flora and mix into the digestive biscuits.
- Put the base at the bottom of a round baking tin (greaseproof paper is recommended!)
- Put the biscuit mix into the fridge for a little bit while working on the topping.
- Put one cup of water into a pan and heat – don’t let it boil, just get warm.
- Stir in a pack of gelatine to the warm water until it’s dissolved.
- Add in the tub of lemon greek style yoghurt a bit at a time and keep mixing well as you do it, so there’s no lumping.
- Once smoothed and mixed, pour the mixture on top of the biscuit base.
- Leave in the fridge to set for between 2-3 hours until set.