This recipe for a slimming world jaffa orange pot was shared on Facebook by Christopher Ian Harris – I gave it a try and HAD to share it! Perfect if you have a sweet tooth and don’t want to have too many syns. These are 3.5 syns per portion.
- 2 Hartley’s sugar free jelly orange sachets
- 1 Orange muller yoghurt
- 1 Muller light chocolate fix salted caramel
- 1 Alpen Light bar
- Boil a pint of water and add in the jelly, mix well and leave to cool down.
- Once cooled, mix in the orange yoghurt well.
- Place in the fridge until set.
- Once set, add the salted caramel yoghurt on top with broken up Alpen pieces
Thanks again to Christopher Harris for sharing!