Who doesn’t love a Slimming World cake? This is a milk chocolate and white chocolate swirl cake – 13 syns for the whole thing, simply slice into 12 pieces and you have just over a syn a piece! This wonderful recipe is courtesy of Kelly Davies on Facebook.
- 50g of self raising flour (8 syns)
- 1 white chocolate highlights (2 syns)
- 2 teaspoons of coco powder (2 syns)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of sweetener (1 syn)
- Mix everything together apart from the coco powder.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tray and create 3-4 circles in the tin
- Add the coco powder to the mix to fill the gaps and use the end of a spoon to create swirl effect.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes @ 180.
Thanks again to Kelly for sharing.