A great baked oats Slimming World recipe. This was inspired by Lesley on Facebook who put together the amazing idea, thought i’d share it with you guys! Credit to her 🙂 It’s a great Slimming World Snack.
What you’ll need:
- 40g oats
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon of sweetener
- 100g of natural yoghurt
- 1/2 a teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Low sugar/sugar free Marshmallows
- Chocolate Buttons
- Mix all ingredients together
- Grease a muffin tray
- Use a small ice cream scoop or spoon to measure out 7 portions.
- Bake on medium heat for 25 minutes approx
- Remove from the oven, turn upside down and make an indent in the centre, placing half a marshmallow in it.
- Bakr for a further 5 minutes until marshmallow is melted.
- Place a chocolate button on top.
- Leave to cool – best eaten cool.
Using your HEB allowance the whole lot is 4 additional syns. You’d need to calculate it additionally if you’ve already used HEB.