This idea came from Lesley Mordue on Facebook, so I can’t take credit for this one, but with her permission I HAD to share this with you guys! 10 syns in the whole box and perfect nibbles for a few people!
Contents are: Salt and Pepper Chips, Egg Fried Rice, Sweet Chilli King Prawns, Chinese Pork Loins and Stir Fry Veg with some mayflower curry sauce.
What you’ll need:
- Garlic powder
- Salt and Pepper
- Tandoori Seasoning
- Fresh red or green chilli
- Fresh King Pawns
- Heinz Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Mayflower Chip Shop Curry
- Rice (Brown or white)
- Soy Sauce
- Stir fry veg (pre-packed bag used on this)
- Asda’s chinese style pork lions (2 syns each)
For the Chips:
- Cut your potatoes into chip shape, add garlic powder, plenty of salt and pepper, some tandoori seasoning and some sliced fresh chilli, finish with a few sprays of fry light and cook in the actifryer were possible to be crispy.
For the Prawns:
- Toss your fresh king prawns in some heinz sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns a tablespoon) to taste. Simple!
For the Rice:
- Boil some white or brown rice (brown used in the picture) and once boiled, frylight a frying pan and fry the cooked rice with some soy sauce and fried egg chopped up to recreate egg fried rice.
For the Stir Fry Veg:
- This was a pre-packed portion of stir fry veg, fried in a wok with some fresh chilli, frylight and a few sprinkles of ginger powder.
For the Pork Loins:
- These are from Asda’s butchers selection Chinese range and come pre seasoned at 2 syns each. Cook for 10 minutes each side.
Prepare the chip shop curry from Iceland and you’re done!
The box was from visiting a local takeaway and asking for a box.. can very easily be served on a plate or serving trays.